Acai Berry, Coconut & Banana Popsicles
Posted on May 10 2017
Have you ever had popsicles with an south american twist? Well this is what we're feeling this week! This vegan friendly recipe includes some the well known Acai berry, sourced straight from the Amazon.
They're perfect for the summer days ahead and a convenient way to ensure antioxidant levels are well topped up.
You can find all the products for this recipe on the Purely store.
• 250ml Coconut Milk (90% fat)
• 1 Ripe Banana
• 3 Tbsp Agave Syrup
• 1 Tsp Cinnamon
• 1 Tsp Vanilla
• 200g Frozen Berries
• 1 tsp Acai Powder
• Some Fresh Mint
• 50g Dark Chocolate (optional)
1. Mix coconut milk, banana, 2 tbsp of the agave syrup, cinnamon and vanilla and fill it into your popsicle molds. There should still be enough place for the berries!
2. Mix frozen berries, Acai powder, some fresh mint and 1 tbsp agave syrup until it makes a smooth blend and add it to the molds as well. You can use a toothpick to mix the two mixtures together in some places.
3. Freeze the popsicles molds for at least 5 hours. If you want you can melt some dark chocolate, drizzle it over the ice-cold popsicles and add some frozen berries as soon as you take them out of the freezer.