Iced Coconut Matcha Latte
Posted on April 25 2017
Some April sun has got us thinking about warmer times already! Transport your mind to a summer afternoon sipping on this delicious and calming ice coconut matcha latte in just 3 easy steps.
You can find all the products for this recipe on the Purely store.
• 50g Coconut Milk Powder
• 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
• 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
• 1 Cup Water
• 1 Cup Ice
• 1 Heaped Teaspoon Matcha Green Tea
• 1/2 Cup Water
1. Fill a glass or jar with ice and mix coconut milk powder, coconut oil, coconut sugar and a cup of water in a blender or with a whisk until combined
2. Pour mixture over ice until the glass is 2/3 full
3. Mix matcha with 1/2 cup of water with a matcha whisk, or in a blender
4. Pour matcha over the milk and serve immediately