Vegan & Gluten Free Hemp Cookies
Posted on April 18 2017
These hemp cookies tick all the boxes. They're vegan, gluten free and delicious. Don't just take our word for it though, check out the recipe below for some protein packed snacks that you can pass off as healthy once you've eaten the whole batch.
The recipe can be found below.
• 200g Oats (Gluten Free)
• 1 1/2 bananas
• 7 dried dates
• 50g Walnuts
• 20g Coconut Flakes
• 50ml Agave Syrup
• 1 Tsp cinnamon
• 1 Tbsp Hemp Protein Powder
1. Pre-heat the oven up to 170 degrees C.
2. Mash the bananas, chop the nuts and cut the dates into small pieces.
3. Add banana, dates, nuts and other ingredients into a bowl and mix with your hands
4. Once the mixture is smooth, start forming it in to little balls and press them them into cookies (about 2 cm thick).
5. Cover a baking tray with baking paper, place the cookies on it and put them into the oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on your oven.
Let them cool down for some minutes and enjoy you healthy, vegan and gluten free oat- protein cookies!